Garden University offers a variety of gardening classes and workshops hosted by experts in the field. Topics include gardening, cooking, landscaping, traveling and more!
Tickets are free for Garden members & volunteers who register at least four days in advance (workshops may have additional fees), and vary for non-members depending on the program. Tickets to Garden University programs can be reserved by registering through the links below, and will be purchased upon arrival at the event. Become a Garden member to receive free lecture tickets and discounted workshop tickets.
Garden University program topics and pricing is subject to change without notice. Some programs may be cancelled if registrant numbers do not reach a minimum number.
The Super Moon of 2014 – Family Fun Night
- Sunday, August 10, 8:10pm
- Join us for a moonlit hike in the Garden, under 2014′s brightest moon. Meet in the lobby at the Oregon Garden Resort. This is a combined program with Jr. Gardener’s Club.
- Member Tickets: Registered by August 6: Free, Drop-in: $3
- Non-member Tickets: Registered by August 6: $3, Drop-in: $5
- Register online by August 6 & save!
Fresh Flower Arranging Workshop
- Saturday, August 16, 10am – noon
- Cut your own selection from the cutting garden and learn to arrange a beautiful bouquet with Ladell McIlnay in a hands-on workshop. Please bring your own vase.
- Member Tickets: Registered by August 12: $10, Drop-in: $12
- Non-member Tickets: Registered by August 12: $18, Drop-in: $20
- Register online by August 12 & save!
Presentation by Wilco’s Gardening Expert, Dale Small
- Saturday, September 20, 10am – noon
- Member Tickets: Registered by September 16: Free, Drop-in: $5
- Non-member Tickets: Registered by September 16: $9, Drop-in: $11
- Register online by September 16 & save!
The Hunter’s Moon – Family Fun Night
- Wednesday, October 8, 6:45pm
- Join us for a moonlit hike in the Garden. Meet in the Oregon Garden Resort lobby
- Member Tickets: Registered by October 4: Free, Drop-in: $3
- Non-member Tickets: Registered by October 4: $3, Drop-in: $5
- Register online by October 4 & save!
Conifer Workshop with Mary Anne Payne
- Saturday, October 18, 10am – noon
- Join us for a wonderful conifer program led by Mary Anne Payne, executive director of the Coast Botanical Gardens in Mendocino, CA.
- Member Tickets: Free
- Non-member Tickets: $12 (includes Garden admission)
- Register online to save your seat!
Questions about Garden University or upcoming classes? Contact Marney Roddick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-874-6017.