Please note that for guest safety, the Oak Grove and Wetlands are closed to the public at this time.
|Dates||Adults||Seniors (60+)||Students (12-17)||Children (5-11)||Children (4 & under)||Members|
|March 1 – September 30||$12||$10||$9||$6||FREE||FREE|
|October 1 – February 28||$8||$6||$5||$2||FREE||FREE|
Military: Retired and active duty military receive $3 off adult admission with their military I.D. daily, and receive a $5 discount on Veteran’s Day and Memorial Day.
AAA: AAA Members receive $1 off admission.
Group Admission: Groups of 15 or more that book and pay in advance can take advantage of discounted admission rates. Please click here for more information.
The Oregon Garden is currently open from 10AM to 4pm daily. Admission is through our Visitor Center.
Our Visitor Center is your first stop when visiting The Oregon Garden. Our knowledgeable staff will help you purchase admission and provide you with a Garden map to help you plan your visit. While here, you can also purchase an annual membership and gather information about upcoming special events. For more information about the Visitor Center’s seasonal hours, please refer to the table above!
Our Gift Shop is located in the Visitor Center and features something for everyone, including unique, locally-crafted gifts and souvenirs, home decor, house plants and gardening tools. Children will also enjoy the variety of garden and nature-themed toys available.
Little Leaf Café
Due to extreme heat, Little Leaf Café will be closing at 2pm on Sunday, June 27th and Monday, June 28th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Located inside the Visitor Center, Little Leaf Café serves fresh, seasonal handmade fare including soups, salads, sandwiches, baked goods and delicious hot and cold beverages. Enjoy indoor or outdoor dining, both with beautiful views of the Garden.
The Retail Nursery is located at the entrance to the Visitor Center, and features a selection of beautiful plants, all grown by our knowledgeable horticulture staff and volunteers. Take a little piece of the Garden home with you!
Due to coronavirus restrictions currently in place in Marion County, tram tours are temporarily suspended. We are hoping to resume service this summer, and apologize for the inconvenience.
At The Oregon Garden, we wish to promote a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. When visiting the Garden, please adhere to the following rules:
- Pets must be on leash at all times, leash not to exceed 8′. Please pick up after your pet.
- Please lock bikes in racks. Bikes are not allowed on garden paths.
- No skateboards, roller skates, frisbees, scooters or similar objects in the Garden.
- No jogging or running in the Garden.
- No outside alcohol or BBQ equipment. Please picnic in designated areas only.
- The Oregon Garden is a smoke-free property, which includes the use of marijuana. Public marijuana consumption is illegal in the state of Oregon.
- No fireworks or weapons.
- No radios.
- Amateur photographers welcome. Professional and commercial photography by appointment only.
- All visitors are required to wear shirts and shoes.
- For your own safety, please stay on garden paths and out of water features.
Thank you so much, and we hope to see you soon!