Request a Donation
Each year The Oregon Garden receives hundreds of donation requests from organizations, locally and beyond Oregon, all with valid and pressing needs. Though we regret that we cannot provide support to everyone, we do our best to fairly consider each application we receive and to assist whenever possible.
If your request is fulfilled, The Oregon Garden will donate a certificate good for one Rose level membership, a $100 value. Please keep this in mind when considering whether we are a good fit for your event. We ask that you please follow the guidelines below when requesting a donation.
- All requests must be received at least 6 weeks in advance of the date for which they are needed.
- All donation requests must be submitted online using our Donation Request Form, below.
We graciously ask that inquiries are made by the form only, and not by phone, email or standard mail.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- We do not provide cash donations.
- All donations expire 1 year from the event date.
- Organizations that receive a donation are not eligible to receive a donation the following year.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, we regret that we are unable to inform applicants of the status of their application.