A few changes we’ve made in response to COVID-19, to ensure your safety and proper social distancing:
– Only 300 guests will be allowed in the Garden at any one time to ensure proper social distancing.
– The Children’s Garden is currently closed.
– The tram is not running.
– Our drinking fountains have been turned off, please bring your own water.
– Some restrooms will be closed, to ensure proper cleaning between guests. Only restrooms in NREC (by the entrance) and near the Children’s Garden will be open.
– Please maintain 6′ social distancing at all times.
– Although we share a property with our friends The Gordon House, they are operated separately. Please visit their website to learn more: thegordonhouse.org
Please keep in mind – this pandemic has significantly affected our ability to have staff and volunteers onsite, meaning we have had to prioritize certain projects in the Garden, such as ensuring our 40,000 seed-grown annuals get planted. Unfortunately, nature does not take breaks, so you may notice a few more weeds than normal. Please know that we are working as hard as possible to keep the Garden looking beautiful. Thank you for your patience with us!