A few changes we’ve made in response to COVID-19, to ensure your safety and proper social distancing:
– Only 50 guests will be allowed in the Garden at any one time to ensure proper social distancing.
– The Children’s Garden is currently closed.
– The tram is not running.
– Our drinking fountains have been turned off: please bring your own water.
– Some restrooms will be closed, to ensure proper cleaning between guests. Only restrooms in NREC (by the entrance) and near the Children’s Garden will be open.
– Please maintain a 6′ distance from other guests at all times.
– Although we share a property with our friends The Gordon House, they are operated separately. Please visit their website to learn more: thegordonhouse.org
Please keep in mind – this pandemic has significantly affected our ability to have staff and volunteers onsite, meaning we have had to prioritize certain projects in the Garden. Unfortunately, nature does not take breaks, so you may notice a few more weeds than normal. Please know that we are working as hard as possible to keep the Garden looking beautiful. Thank you for your patience with us!