Golf for Education
Support The Oregon Garden’s Natural Resource Education Program!
Join us at Stone Creek Golf Club on Friday September 27, 2019 beginning at 8am.
Spend a fall day supporting our 2nd annual Oregon Garden Foundation Fundraising Event for the Natural Resources Education Program at The Oregon Garden. We invite you to join us for a day of golf to support this great program.
Player fee include continental breakfast, coffee, access to practice range, and an awards lunch to follow the tournament. If you’re not a golfer, you can still join us for the awards lunch as space allows.
- 1 player entry fee $125
- 18 holes of golf, access to driving range before tournament
- Morning coffee with continental breakfast and Awards Lunch included
- Vendor swag bag for all participants
Player Add Ons:
- Competition package – $35 ($50 value)
- 2 mulligans, 1 string and 1 entry to the longest drive competition
- Putting string – $20 for 3 feet
- Mulligans – $10 each
- Longest drive contest entry – $10
- Lunch for one – $25
- Subject to availability
There are many sponsorship levels and packages to suit your promotional goals. Most sponsorship levels include player entry fees, continental breakfast, coffee, and the awards lunch.
- Doug-fir Sponsor: Producing Sponsor – $5,000 (SOLD- Roth’s Benefit Education Foundation)
- Cedar Sponsor: Presenting Sponsor – $3,000
- Alder Sponsor: Contributing Sponsor – $2,000
- Golf Cart Sponsor – $2,000
- Exclusive Hole-in-one Sponsor – $1,000
- Vendor Hole Sponsor – $600 – $700
- Tee Sponsor – $500
What It Supports – Natural Resources Education Program at The Oregon Garden
The Natural Resources Education Program serves over 5,000 children annually in partnership with Oregon Forest Resources Institute. This program provides free all day field trips for 4-6th grade Oregon students to teach them ecology and forestry principals at the Garden. The program provides day long field trips showcasing the Garden via unique educational opportunities and hands on learning to ecology and forestry principals. Students are able enjoy experiences in the demonstration forest, children’s garden and wetlands as well as tour the other garden grounds. The knowledge kids gain at the Garden helps inform them as future Oregon citizens for life.
Roth’s Education-Benefit Foundation
Education at the Garden is a long running tradition beginning with Roth’s Fresh Markets founder Orville Roth. Roth’s Education-Benefit Foundation has supported the Garden’s education program through many years of generous contributions and collaborations at The Oregon Garden.
The Oregon Garden Foundation thanks Roth’s Education-Benefit Foundation as a Producing Sponsor at The Doug-fir level for our second annual event. Proceeds of the event will go towards the Natural Resource Education Program.
We look forward to seeing you on the green September 27th!
Questions? Contact Alison Pennell, Oregon Garden Foundation, email@example.com or (503) 874-2535