Support The Oregon Garden
The Oregon Garden is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose funding relies in large part on the generosity of our community – from monetary donations of all sizes, to in-kind gifts of materials, tools or service, to gifts of time. We would be honored to receive your contribution and invite you to read on to learn about ways to support The Oregon Garden.
Donating to the Garden is easy and tax-deductible. We thank you for all donations that ensure the future of The Oregon Garden.
Oregon Garden Foundation • P.O. Box 155, Silverton, OR 97381
We are happy to plan with you your legacy gift or a memorial bench should you wish to include The Oregon Garden as part of your estate plan. Contributions may always be given in honor or memory of a loved one, and recognition of these gifts will be placed in the Garden’s newsletter. Thank you for supporting your Oregon Garden!
Delen Kitchen at email@example.com
The Oregon Garden Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent that the law allows. Our Tax-ID number is 93-1127001
Thank you for your continued support and interest in making The Oregon Garden a world-class destination.
The Oregon Garden Foundation Board of Directors
- Ken Hector – Board Chair, Former Mayor of Silverton
- Mary “Bunny” McNatt – Garden Advocate, Community Volunteer
- Mark Gummin, Secretary/Treasurer – Silverton Business Owner
- Randal Thomas – Oregon Department of Transportation
- Verl Holden – Garden Founder, Holden Wholesale Growers, Inc.
- Darin Rybloom – Director of Grocery Buying & Sales, Roth’s Fresh Markets
- Kathleen Zaragoza – Garden Volunteer, City of Silverton