The Oregon Garden is overseen by The Oregon Garden Foundation Board of Directors, which is composed of volunteers, and is recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The Oregon Garden Foundation is dedicated to the promotion and growth of The Oregon Garden.
The Oregon Garden Foundation Board of Directors
- Ken Hector – Board Chair, Former Mayor of Silverton
- Mary “Bunny” McNatt – Garden Advocate, Community Volunteer
- Mark Gummin, Secretary/Treasurer – Silverton Business Owner
- Randal Thomas – Oregon Department of Transportation
- Verl Holden – Garden Founder, Holden Wholesale Growers, Inc.
- Darin Rybloom – Director of Grocery Buying & Sales, Roth’s Fresh Markets
- Kathleen Zaragoza – Garden Volunteer, City of Silverton