Overlooking the Willamette Valley, The Oregon Garden is a beautiful, serene destination venue perfect for your special day, be it a wedding, commitment ceremony, elopement or vow renewal. This Oregon wedding venue showcases 20 specialty gardens, providing beautiful backdrops for your ceremony, reception and wedding photography throughout 80 peaceful acres. The property features manicured gardens, whimsical forests, a refurbished barn, a white gazebo and a ballroom, enabling the Garden to match your aesthetic, any time of year. We also specialize in indoor winter weddings.
We can accommodate groups up to 450 people, and feature full-service catering through the Oregon Garden Resort. The Resort also offers 102 guest rooms, a honeymoon suite, lounge, restaurant and full-service spa.
The Oregon Garden is just minutes east of Salem, and less than an hour south of Portland. We are also happy to help you host bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and farewell brunches.
We look forward to helping you plan your wedding day at the unforgettable Oregon Garden! For more information, to book a site tour and request a proposal, please contact Shana at email@example.com or call 503-874-2517.
Oregon Bride Magazine – Best of Awards
- Best Resort Venue, Statewide: Finalist 2016
- Best Garden + Outdoor Venue, outside Portland: Finalist 2016
- Best Wedding Night Hotel, outside Portland: Finalist 2016
- Best All-Inclusive Resort, Statewide: Finalist 2014
- Best Oregon Destination Venue, Statewide: Finalist 2014
- Best All-Inclusive Venue, Statewide: Finalist 2013 & 2014
- Best All-Inclusive Venue, Valley: Finalist 2013 & 2014
- Best Rehearsal Dinner Restaurant, Valley: Winner 2013
Statesman Journal – Best of the Mid-Willamette Valley
Visit our Oregon Garden Wedding Booklet for images and details about each venue. The venues are generally sold as a package of two, with the ceremony at one site, and the reception at the other. We are happy to make exceptions if you have other ideas in mind.
Garden Green & Grand Hall – 450 guests
Market Garden & Bosque – 200 guests
Wedding Garden & Orchid Ballroom – 165 guests
Discovery Pavilion in the Rediscovery Forest – 80 guests
For more information, to book a site tour and request a proposal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-874-2517.
If you are interested in a small, intimate ceremony, we would be delighted to help! Please contact us to put together your custom elopement package.
Contact Shana for more information: email@example.com, 503-874-2517.
Other Private Events
Business Meetings, Corporate Events & Family Reunions
We would love to help you plan your next business meeting, corporate retreat, holiday party , birthday party or family reunion! We have many spaces large and small, indoors and outdoors, that can accommodate your party any time of year. To book a site tour and request a proposal, please contact AlishaL@moonstonehotels.com or call 503-874-2509.
- Oregon Business Magazine – List of Best Meeting Facilities 2015
- Statesman Journal – Best of the Mid-Willamette Valley 2013, Best Hotel: Silver
- Portland Business Journal – Book of Lists 2012, Top Out-Of-Area Meeting Facilities
Outdoor Venues & Capacity
- Bosque 200
- Garden Green 2,000
- Rediscovery Forest Discovery Pavilion 80
- Silverton Market Garden 300
- Wedding Garden – Oregon Garden Resort 200
Indoor Venues & Capacity
- Grand Hall, 70′ x 134′, 600 people
- Lotus Room – Oregon Garden Resort, 20′ x 39′, 40 people
- OAN Conference Room, 36′ x 37′, 70 people
- Orchid Ballroom A & B – Oregon Garden Resort, 79′ x 41′, 165 people
- OSU Conference Room, 36′ x 37′, 70 people
- Trillium Room – Oregon Garden Resort, 33′ x 19′, 40 people
Capacity above set with rounds. Capacity varies with other sets.
Additional amenities available (additional charges may apply for some services):
- Wifi in all meeting spaces
- Digital projector available
- Overhead projector available
- Projector screen available
- TV/VCR/DVD available
- In-meeting chair massage
For more information, to book a site tour and request a proposal, please contact AlishaL@moonstonehotels.com or call 503-874-2509.