Please read our COVID-19 statement to receive updated information.
|Dates||Adults||Seniors (60+)||Students (12-17)||Children (5-11)||Children (4 & under)||Members|
|March 1 – September 30||$12||$10||$9||$6||FREE||FREE|
|October 1 – February 28||$8||$6||$5||$2||FREE||FREE|
Military: Retired and active duty military receive $3 off adult admission with their military I.D. daily, and receive a $5 discount on Veteran’s Day and Memorial Day.
AAA: AAA Members receive $1 off admission.
Group Admission: Groups of 15 or more that book and pay in advance can take advantage of discounted admission rates. Please click here for more information.
The Oregon Garden is currently open from 10AM to 3PM, Wednesday through Sunday. Admission is through our Visitor Center.
*The Garden will be closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Here are a few changes we’ve made in response to COVID-19, to ensure your safety and proper social distancing:
- Our hours will be 10am to 3pm, Wednesday through Sunday..
- Only 50 guests will be allowed in the Garden at any one time to ensure proper social distancing.
- The Children’s Garden is currently closed.
- The tram is not running.
- Our drinking fountains have been turned off, please bring your own water.
- Some restrooms will be closed, to ensure proper cleaning between guests. Only restrooms in NREC (by the entrance) and near the Children’s Garden will be open.
- Please maintain 6′ of distance from other guests at all time.
This pandemic has significantly affected our ability to have staff and volunteers onsite, meaning we have had to prioritize certain projects in the Garden. Unfortunately, nature does not take breaks, so you may notice a few more weeds than normal. Please know that we are working as hard as possible to keep the Garden looking beautiful. Thank you for your patience with us!
Looking for more information on what to expect? Here is a list of our Frequently Asked Questions.
Due to the coronavirus, our Tram Tour is canceled until further notice.
Tram tours are complimentary with paid admission, and offer a 25-minute narrated tour of the Garden, stopping at six points throughout the Garden for you to get on or off, to explore on your own. There are 44 seats on the tram, and priority seating is given to those with disabilities. Pets are not allowed on the tram, only trained service and guide dogs are allowed.
The Visitor Center is open Wednesday – Sunday and face coverings are required. Prepare for your visit HERE.
Our Visitor Center is your first stop when visiting The Oregon Garden. Our knowledgeable staff will help you purchase admission and provide you with a Garden map to help you plan your visit. While here, you can also purchase an annual membership and gather information about upcoming special events. During the winter, the Visitor Center is open Wednesday -Sunday. For more information about the Visitor Center’s hours, please refer to the table above!
The Gift Shop is open!
The Gift Shop is located in the Visitor Center and features something for everyone, including unique, locally-crafted gifts and souvenirs, a wide selection of books, premium gardening tools and locally-crafted wine. Children will also enjoy the variety of garden and nature-themed toys available.
Due to COVID-19, our Garden Cafe is closed until further notice. Pre-packaged snacks will be available to purchase. We encourage you to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages.
The Garden Cafe is located in the Visitor Center and offers ice cream, specialty coffee drinks, and lunch items like soups and sandwiches. The Garden Cafe also offers a variety of locally-crafted beer and wine that you can enjoy while strolling through the Garden.
The Retail Nursery is located at the entrance to the Visitor Center, and features a selection of beautiful plants, all grown by our knowledgeable horticulture staff and volunteers. Take a little piece of the Garden home with you!
– Closed for the season –
We encourage you to bring a picnic lunch, or purchase lunch from our Garden Cafe, to enjoy in the Garden. Please only use designated picnic areas, and no outside alcohol or radios are allowed.
Adjacent to The Oregon Garden, is the Frank Lloyd Wright Gordon House. The house was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1957 and was moved to The Oregon Garden in 2002. It is the only Frank Lloyd Wright-designed building in Oregon and the only one in the Pacific Northwest that is open to the public. Inquire with the Gordon House to book a tour with their knowledgeable docents: 503-874-6006.
Oregon Garden Resort
While visiting the Garden, we invite you to make a weekend of it, and stay overnight at the relaxing Oregon Garden Resort. The 103 guest rooms each feature a fireplace and private patio, while the main lodge offers the full-service Moonstone Spa, Garden View Restaurant and Fireside Lounge, with happy hour specials and live music nightly. Additional meal options are available at the Oregon Garden Resort’s Garden View Restaurant, open for lunch 11:30am to 2pm and dinner 5:30pm to 9pm. The Fireside Lounge also serves food from 2:30pm to close daily. Make your restaurant reservation online: The Garden View Restaurant – Oregon Garden Resort
At The Oregon Garden, we wish to promote a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. When visiting the Garden, please adhere to the following rules:
- Pets must be on leash at all times, leash not to exceed 8′. Please pick up after your pet.
- Please lock bikes in racks. Bikes are not allowed on garden paths.
- No skateboards, roller skates, frisbees, scooters or similar objects in the Garden.
- No jogging or running in the Garden.
- No outside alcohol or BBQ equipment. Please picnic in designated areas only.
- The Oregon Garden is a smoke-free property, which includes the use of marijuana. Public marijuana consumption is illegal in the state of Oregon.
- No fireworks or weapons.
- No radios.
- Amateur photographers welcome. Professional and commercial photography by appointment only.
- All visitors are required to wear shirts and shoes.
- For your own safety, please stay on garden paths and out of water features.
* If you are using Apple Maps to visit The Oregon Garden, please type in our address: 879 W. Main St., Silverton, OR 97381. Otherwise, you may be directed to a private residence.