|Dates||Adults||Seniors (60+)||Students (12-17)||Children (5-11)||Children (4 & under)||Members|
|March 1 – October 31||$12||$10||$9||$6||FREE||FREE|
|November 1 – February 28||$8||$6||$5||$2||FREE||FREE|
Military: Retired and active duty military receive $3 off adult admission with their military I.D. daily, and receive a $5 discount on Veteran’s Day and Memorial Day.
AAA: AAA Members receive $1 off admission.
Group Admission: Groups of 15 or more that book and pay in advance can take advantage of discounted admission rates. Please click here for more information.
*The Oregon Garden will be closed in observation of the following holidays:
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day
Our Visitor Center is your first stop when visiting The Oregon Garden. Our knowledgeable staff will help you purchase admission and provide you with a Garden map to help you plan your visit. While here, you can also purchase an annual membership and gather information about upcoming special events. For more information about the Visitor Center’s seasonal hours, please refer to the table above!
Our Gift Shop is located in the Visitor Center and features something for everyone, including unique, locally-crafted gifts and souvenirs, home decor, house plants and gardening tools. Children will also enjoy the variety of garden and nature-themed toys available.
Little Leaf Café
Little Leaf Cafe is currently open 10am to 2pm daily.
Located inside the Visitor Center, Little Leaf Café serves fresh, seasonal handmade fare including soups, salads, sandwiches, baked goods and delicious hot and cold beverages. Enjoy indoor or outdoor dining, both with beautiful views of the Garden. For more information about the Café, please click here.
The Retail Nursery is located at the entrance to the Visitor Center, and features a selection of beautiful plants, all grown by our knowledgeable horticulture staff and volunteers, as well as seasonal items such as fall annuals, wreaths and garland. Take a little piece of the Garden home with you!
Tram tours run daily and leave from the Visitor Center every half hour.
The Oregon Garden’s tram is a unique experience that provides an approximately 20-minute narrated tour of the Garden grounds, providing an overview of some of the property’s most special highlights and offering an accessible way to see our expansive acreage. For more details, please click here.
At The Oregon Garden, we wish to promote a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. When visiting the Garden, please adhere to the following rules:
- Pets must be on leash at all times, leash not to exceed 8′. Please pick up after your pet.
- Please lock bikes in racks. Bikes are not allowed on garden paths.
- No skateboards, roller skates, frisbees, scooters or similar objects in the Garden.
- No jogging or running in the Garden.
- No outside alcohol or BBQ equipment. Please picnic in designated areas only.
- The Oregon Garden is a smoke-free property, which includes the use of marijuana. Public marijuana consumption is illegal in the state of Oregon.
- No fireworks or weapons.
- No radios.
- Amateur photographers welcome. Professional and commercial photography by appointment only.
- All visitors are required to wear shirts and shoes.
- For your own safety, please stay on garden paths and out of water features.
Thank you so much, and we hope to see you soon!