Saturday, June 27, 2020
Petal Pedal is a gourmet distance bike ride like no other!
You’ll journey along scenic, quiet roads along mostly flat routes with route during Petal Pedal’s 30 mile, 50 mile, 70 mile, and 100-mile routes. The ride starts and finishes at The Oregon Garden, Oregon’s premier botanical garden with over 80 acres of specialty areas.
Ride Pass Includes:
- breakfast and coffee
- fully stocked rest stops every 15 miles
- lunch for some distances
- giant gourmet dinner spread with unlimited wine and beer
- four well-marked routes with maps and cues
- medical and mechanical support on route
- transport vehicles if needed
- free admission and parking to The Oregon Garden
- after party with live music
You’ll enjoy breakfast, lunch, and a gourmet dinner with complimentary beer in the grand hall of The Oregon Garden. Relax, eat, drink, and enjoy the gardens as you wind down from a rewarding day.
Plan to stay at the Oregon Garden Resort all weekend and explore beautiful downtown Silverton; the friendliest town in Oregon.
More information about the 2020 Petal Pedal event is coming soon!
To register, please visit: https://goodsports.regfox.com/petal-pedal