Petal Pedal is a gourmet distance bike ride like no other, produced by Events by Axiom.
You’ll journey along scenic, quiet roads along mostly flat routes with route during Petal Pedal’s 30 mile, 50 mile, 70 mile, and 100-mile routes. The ride starts and finishes at The Oregon Garden, Oregon’s premier botanical garden with over 80 acres of specialty areas.
Ride Pass Includes:
- breakfast and coffee
- fully stocked rest stops every 15 miles
- lunch for some distances
- giant gourmet dinner spread with unlimited wine and beer
- four well-marked routes with maps and cues
- medical and mechanical support on route
- transport vehicles if needed
- free admission and parking to The Oregon Garden
- after party with live music
You’ll enjoy breakfast, lunch, and a gourmet dinner with complimentary Hopworks beer in the grand hall of The Oregon Garden. Relax, eat, drink, and enjoy the gardens as you wind down from a rewarding day.
Plan to stay at the Oregon Garden Resort all weekend and explore beautiful downtown Silverton; the friendliest town in Oregon.
More information about the 2020 Petal Pedal event is coming soon!
This event is not produced by The Oregon Garden, so please direct all inquiries about this event to http://eventsbyaxiom.com/