New for 2018 – our rink is getting bigger!
Unlimited Skate Pass
Bundle admission, parking when available for each night of the event, as well as skating and skate rental for every skate session with our Christmas in the Garden Unlimited Ice Skating Pass. Pass holders must present ID at admission and skate counter. Passes are non-transferable.
Ages 11 and over: $45 early bird passes will be available in early October for a limited time. regular price passes are $60 thru Nov. 22 (pre-sale). Pass holders must present ID at admission.
Ages 10 and under: $30 early bird passes will be available in early October for a limited time. Regular price passes are $45 thru Nov. 22 (pre-sale). Admission to Christmas in the Garden for kids 10 and under is free.
Fun Pass – Presale only ($25-$40)
- One and done! Bundle admission, ice skating, and unlimited snowless tubing for a single night and save $5!
- A limited number of Fun Passes will be available for presale only. Once presale sells out online, guests can still purchase individual activities at the door each night for the standard price.
- This is the only way to pre-purchase ice skating. Fun Passes will likely sell out/reach capacity each night. We recommend buying in advance.
Save time at the rink, and sign your waiver online (coming soon). All ice skaters are required to sign a waiver before stepping onto the ice skating rink.
Children under 18 will need a parent’s or guardian’s signature on their waiver. Parents/guardians can fill out the waiver online ahead of time if they will not be accompanying their child.
The ice rink has a skater capacity. If the rink is at capacity, the next skater will need to wait for a current skater to exit. The rink is 50′ x 82′ and the ice is 3 inches thick.
- No cameras are allowed on the ice. Skaters need to keep moving for safety reasons, and photography/videography often causes people to stop moving, resulting in crashes on the ice.
- All skaters must skate in the same direction.
- For their safety, parents may not hold or carry kids on the ice.
- No games are to be played on the ice, such as tag.
- No food or drinks allowed on the ice.
- Skaters will not be allowed to do spins and tricks during busy skate times. If you would like to practice spins, please come during the weekday skate sessions, when we anticipate smaller crowds.
Skates & Other Rentals
- Bobbies (the orange seal in the photo) – Available for rent for $6, and can help small children and adults skate.
- Helmets – There will be a limited number of helmets available for use, free of charge. You are also welcome to bring your own helmets.
- Skate Sizes
- Largest skates are a men’s size 15
- Smallest skates are a child’s size 8
- Double-runner skates are available, which go over a child’s shoe, and are great options for young children on bobbies (as shown in photo above).
- Figure skates and hockey skates are both available, in a variety of sizes.
There will be no lockers on-site. Please leave your valuables at home, or have a friend or family member watch them while you are on the ice.
The rink is inside a heated tent, to provide skaters shelter from the weather. We will post any schedule changes here on our website and on Facebook by 3pm.