The Oregon Garden is pleased to offer discounted admission as well as our Highlights of the Garden guided walking tour for groups visiting when purchased in advance. The following criteria must be met in order to receive the discounted rate.
- There must be at least 15 paying visitors in your group.
- Final visitor count and payment must be received at least 1 week in advance though our Group Admission Coordinator.
- Payment must be made in one transaction either by check, debit or credit card.
To begin booking please fill out a Group Admission Request Form and our Group Admission Coordinator will be in contact with you as soon as possible to finalize arrangements.
View our Group Admission and Pricing Flyer for more information.
Advance Group Admission Pricing
All prices are per person and only available to those who book and pay in advance. Groups paying upon arrival will be charged the full admission rate.
No discounts apply the weekend of August 19th – 21st.
Please inquire about pricing for students and children 17 and under.
*Rates subject to change. Please go by official quote from The Oregon Garden staff.
Highlights of the Garden Walking Tour
Watch The Oregon Garden’s 80-acres transform throughout the year with this special walking tour that changes with the seasons.
On Tuesdays, May – October, we offer guided walking tours that highlight the current plants, blooms and colors of interest for the season. Enjoy and compare the uniqueness of the Garden in the spring, summer and fall.
These tours are designed for up to 30 guests. Depending on the size of your group, you may be asked to split into multiple groups or join smaller groups for the tour. Tours will last for approximately 1 hour and do require walking. All tours must be scheduled in advance. Please contact email@example.com to schedule today.
Tram tours are complimentary with paid admission, and offer a 25-minute narrated tour of the Garden, stopping at six points throughout the Garden for you to get on or off, to explore on your own. There are 44 seats on the tram, and priority seating is given to those with disabilities. Pets are not allowed on the tram, only trained service and guide dogs are allowed. The Tram Tour runs daily mid-March – October.
The Oregon Garden, along with The Oregon Garden Resort, are happy to offer several options for your dining pleasures.
- Boxed Lunch – Picnic lunches are a great option for groups of all sizes and include a reserved covered area (based on availability). Order must be placed and paid in advance with the Group Admission Coordinator. View the boxed lunch order form here.
- The Garden View Restaurant – For groups of 26 or less, as group seating is limited. Reservations and pre-order are required and can be made with the Group Admission Coordinator. View the Garden View Restaurant menu here.
- Catered Meal – The Oregon Garden Resort has several indoor and outdoor options for a private catered meal. Whether you are looking to have a brunch, dinner, cocktail hour or afternoon tea, we have venues for groups between 15 – 400.
- The Garden Cafe – Ideal for snacks, cold beverages and specialty coffee drinks. Limited indoor and outdoor seating is available, but not ideal for large groups. Pre-ordered boxed lunch or catered meal is recommended for groups. View the Garden Cafe menu here.
To begin booking, please submit your Group Admission Request Form today! The Group Admission Coordinator will be in contact with you as soon as possible to finalize arrangements.
Questions? For questions regarding group admission of 15 or more, please contact our Group Admission Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-874-2539. For general Garden questions please contact email@example.com or 503-874-8100.
Birthday Parties in the Garden
Host a party in the Children’s Garden at The Oregon Garden! In the Children’s Garden you can dig for dinosaur bones, see an electric train in action, meet the Potts family, play inside of a Hobbit House and much more! View our Birthday Party Flyer for more information.
To begin booking, please fill out a Group Admission Request Form and the Group Admission Coordinator will be in contact with you.