Food & Beverages
Food vendors will be located throughout the Silverton Market Garden. Beer, Wine, Sodas and Water will be located at two stations in the Silverton Market Garden. Food and beverage booths will remain open after the fireworks, serving until 11:15pm. No outside alcohol allowed.
Food vendors include:
- Willamette Valley Pie Company– Mini Pies, Turnovers
- Adam’s Rib Smokehouse – BBQ
- Real Mexican Food by Teresa Morales
- Donut Days
- Kona Ice – Shaved Ice
- NW Mobile Cuisine – Sandwiches
- Chop Chop Chicken Sundae
Not all vendors have the ability to accept credit cards. We suggest bringing some cash.
A BBQ dinner will be held in the Oregon Garden Resort’s Wedding Garden. Pre-sale tickets are available for $21 for adults and $10 for kids 12 & under. Tickets will also be available at the door for $24 adults, $12 kids 12 & under. The dinner will be served from 5pm- 8pm.
2017 menu items include:
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Apricot Bourbon Glaze
- Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Potato Wedges
- Baked Beans
- Corn & Honey Cornbread Muffins
- Potato Salad
- Garden Green Salad
- Sauteed Corn
- Apple Crisp
- Watermelon Wedges
Or call 503-874-2500 to reserve your tickets.
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.