The Willamette Valley Wine & Jazz Festival features premier jazz music from the Pacific Northwest and fine wines from the Cascade Foothills wineries. The Main Event takes place at The Oregon Garden, an 80-acre botanical garden, followed by wine tasting and live jazz in downtown Silverton.
For details about the entire festival and weekend’s events, please visit their website: willamettevalleywineandjazz.com.
- Main Event: noon to 5pm, at The Oregon Garden
- Wine & jazz in downtown Silverton, 5:30pm to close
- Wine & jazz brunches in downtown Silverton
Main Event at The Oregon Garden
Enjoy jazz concerts, fine wines from Cascade Foothills Wineries and great food during the third annual event.
Tickets will be available soon.
Tickets: $25, include:
- five tasting tickets
- live jazz music at The Oregon Garden on Saturday
- discounts on wine & jazz pairings Saturday night
Minors and Designated Drivers: $15 (guests will not be served alcohol with this ticket)
The 2017 concert schedule is coming soon.
Sign up today to become a volunteer during the Main Event. We are looking for greeters, ticket sellers, alcohol monitors and more.
Stay at the Oregon Garden Resort with the special Wine & Jazz Festival package! The Resort is just steps away from the Main Event on Saturday, and this special package includes:
- overnight accommodations
- tickets to the festival for each person in the package (five tasting tickets, commemorative glasses, live music)
- Garden admission
To book, call 800-966-6490 or visit the Oregon Garden Resort website.