The Willamette Valley Wine & Jazz Festival features premier jazz music from the Pacific Northwest, including Patrick Lamb and Devin Phillips, and fine wines from the Cascade Foothills wineries. The Main Event takes place on March 12, 2016 at The Oregon Garden, an 80-acre botanical garden, followed by wine tasting and live jazz in downtown Silverton.
For details about the entire festival and weekend’s events, please visit their website: willamettevalleywineandjazz.com.
Saturday, March 12, 2016
- Main Event featuring Patrick Lamb & Devin Phillips: noon to 5pm, at The Oregon Garden
- Wine & jazz in downtown Silverton, 5:30pm to close
Sunday, March 13, 2016
- Wine & jazz brunches in downtown Silverton
Main Event at The Oregon Garden
- Saturday, March 12th
- noon to 5pm, in the Grand Hall at The Oregon Garden
Enjoy jazz concerts by Devin Phillips and Patrick Lamb, fine wines from Cascade Foothills Wineries and great food during this second annual event.
Online ticket sales have ended. Tickets will be available at the door.
Tickets: $25, include:
- five tasting tickets
- live jazz music at The Oregon Garden on Saturday
- discounts on wine & jazz pairings Saturday night
Minors and Designated Drivers: $15 (guests will not be served alcohol with this ticket)
Devin Phillips, 12:30-2:30pm
Patrick Lamb, 3pm-5pm
- Aurora Cellars
- Christopher Bridge
- Hanson Vineyards
- Forest Edge Vineyard
- King’s Raven Winery
- Pheasant Run Wine
- Silver Falls Vineyards
- St. Josef’s Winery
- Whiskey Hill Winery
- Villa Catalana Cellars
- Wooden Shoe Vineyards
Sign up today to become a volunteer during the Main Event. We are looking for greeters, ticket sellers, alcohol monitors and more.
Stay at the Oregon Garden Resort with the special Wine & Jazz Festival package! The Resort is just steps away from the Main Event on Saturday, and this special package starts at $169, including:
- overnight accommodations
- tickets to the festival for each person in the package (five tasting tickets, commemorative glasses, live music)
- Garden admission
To book, call 800-966-6490 or visit the Oregon Garden Resort website.