Sunsets in the Garden is a great way to enjoy a summer evening after-hours in the Garden with live music, beer and wine tasting, tram tours and sunset viewing on Wednesdays, July 26th, August 30th and September 27th.
Sunsets in the Garden is an extension of Garden hours, and regular Garden admission applies:
- Adults $12
- Seniors (60+) $10
- Students (12-17) $9
- Children 5-11 $6
- Children 4 & Under Free
- Garden Members Free
Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome.
Included with Admission
- Complimentary tastings from a local winery or brewery for guests 21+
- Live music
- Sunset viewing in the Garden
- Tram tours
- Sunset Yoga
The Garden will remain open for extended hours, closing at 9pm.
July 26th – coming soon!
August 30th – coming soon!
September 27th – coming soon!
Are you a musician interested in playing at future events? Please fill out our Musician Inquiry Form.
Food & Drink
- Tastings from the featured winery or brewery will be included with admission. Additional beverages may be purchased after the tasting.
- Food will be available for purchase from the Garden Cafe, which features fresh produce grown in the Garden.
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Yoga will begin one hour before the music and tastings at each Sunset event.
Yoga mats will be available to rent for $5 each. You may also bring your own. View our Yoga Fact Sheet for more information.
If it is raining, or there is a high chance of rain during the event, we will move indoors.
After the sunsets, stay the night at the Oregon Garden Resort with the special Sunsets in the Garden package. Package available July 26th, August 30th and September 27th. Package starts at $134 and includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- Sunsets in the Garden admission for two
- Food voucher to be used at Sunsets in the Garden ($10 per person)
- Breakfast for two
- Admission to The Oregon Garden
Book online or by calling 503-874-2500, 800-966-6490.
Thank you to our sponsors!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Brittney at email@example.com.