Sunsets in the Garden, presented by Columbia Bank, is a great way to enjoy a summer evening after-hours in the Garden with live music, beer and wine tasting, tram tours and sunset viewing.
The event is an extension of Garden hours on Wednesday evenings, August 5 – September 9.
Sunsets in the Garden is an extension of Garden hours, and regular Garden admission applies:
- Adults $11
- Seniors (60+) $9
- Students (12-17) $8
- Children 5-11 $5
- Children 4 & Under Free
- Garden Members Free
Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome.
Included with Admission
- Complimentary tastings from a local winery or brewery for guests 21+
- Live music
- Sunset viewing in the Garden
- Tram tours
The Garden will remain open for extended hours, closing at 9pm.
Are you a musician interested in playing at future events? Please fill out our Musician Inquiry Form.
Food & Drink
- Tastings from the featured winery or brewery will be included with admission. Additional beverages may be purchased after the tasting.
- Food will be available for purchase from the Garden Cafe, which features fresh produce grown in the Garden.
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
If it is raining, or there is a high chance of rain during the event, we will move indoors.
After the sunsets, stay the night at the Oregon Garden Resort with the special Sunsets in the Garden package, starting at just $149. Package will include:
- overnight accommodations
- Sunsets in the Garden admission for two
- food voucher to be used at Sunsets in the Garden
- Breakfast for two
- Admission to The Oregon Garden
Book online or by calling 503-874-2500, 800-966-6490.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Brittney at email@example.com.