The Great American Eclipse – August 21, 2017
Experience this unique solar event in the beautiful 80-acre garden while enjoying a weekend of camping, extended Garden hours, and educational and fun activities. On Monday, August 21, experience the eclipse in one of our 22 speciality gardens, followed by a viewing party with live music from exciting bands, food, drinks and more!
The Oregon Garden will offer onsite and nearby camping throughout the weekend. RV spaces and tent camping will be offered. Pricing and reservation information coming soon.
Campers will enjoy the following amenities:
- Unlimited access to The Oregon Garden throughout the weekend
- Admission to the eclipse viewing & party
- Yoga on Sunday and Monday mornings (August 20th & 21st)
August 19th & 20th
The weekend before the eclipse, the Garden will open for extended hours and will offer educational programs for adults and children. Standard Garden admission will apply and these activities are open to the public.
Saturday, August 19th: 9am to 8pm
Sunday, August 20th: 9am to 8pm
- Garden University: Garden & nature themed workshops
- Jr. Gardener’s Club: Educational activities and workshops for children
- Themed Tours: Fun and thematic walking tours of The Oregon Garden
- Yoga in the Garden
- Outdoor Movies
- & More!
Viewing Party – August 21st
Tickets for the viewing and after party must be purchased in advance. Tickets will be on sale soon.
At the Total Eclipse of the Garden Viewing Party, you’ll enjoy:
- Viewing areas throughout our 80-acre botanical garden
- Eclipse viewing glasses
- Live music
- Bars in the Garden serving bloody marys, mimosas, and coffee cocktails in the morning – local beers and wines will be sold in the afternoon and evening
- Food booths and food trucks
- Outdoor movies at sundown
For more information about this solar eclipse please visit NationalEclipse.com
Thank you to our sponsors!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org