The 16th annual Earth Day event, themed Green Footprints, will be held at The Oregon Garden on April 18, 2015 from 10am to 4pm.
Admission is free to the Garden on April 18, 2015. We encourage you to make a $5 donation when you bring your family to enjoy this day of free education and entertainment.
Parking on site is $5. Free shuttles will be available from:
- Robert Frost Elementary School: 201 Westfield St.
- Gravel lot between Roth’s Fresh Markets and Seven Brides Brewing: 918 N. First St.
Presentations & Activities
- Backyard Composting
- Make your own Seed Pots
- Turtle Ridge Wildlife Center’s Birds of Prey
- Face painting
- The Mushroomery
- Woodburn High School Mariachi Band
- Early College High School’s Emaa Da drumming band
- Bush Elementary marimba band
Are you a musician interested in playing? Please fill out our Musician Inquiry Form.
- Cherriots Rideshare / Salem-Keizer Transit
- City of Woodburn
- Friends of the Willamette Valley National Wildlife Refuge Complex
- Gordon House Conservancy
- Green Mountain Energy
- Izaak Walton League of America – Silverton Chapter
- JGEMS (Jane Goodall Environmental Middle School)
- LifeSource Natural Foods
- Lots of Lavender
- Marion County Public Works Environmental Services
- Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative
- Oregon Environmental Council
- Oregon Learning Group
- Renewal by Andersen
- Salem Audubon Society
- Seventh Day Adventist Silverton Community Center
- Silverton Rotary Foundation (Ford Leadership Institute Program Co-hort 3)
- The Meadow Of Lavender
- The Mushroomery
Enjoy lunch from The Laughing Lunchbox.
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Congratulations to Angelina Dominguez, a fifth grade student at Aumsville Elementary School, who was the 2015 contest winner for both her age and category. This makes her the first student ever chosen for the honor in the fourth to seventh grade group.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Brittney at email@example.com.