Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 18th annual Earth Day, presented by Marion County
at The Oregon Garden, April 22, 2017 from 10am to 4pm
Admission is free to the Garden on April 21, 2018. We encourage you to make a $5 donation when you bring your family to enjoy this day of free education and entertainment.
Parking on site is $5. Free shuttles will be available from:
- Robert Frost Elementary: 201 Westfield St.
- Marquam Hill Ranch Alpacas will be joining us for a meet-n-greet! Check out our alpaca friends outside by the Tropical Hot House. Sorry, no dogs will be allowed in this area.
- Earth Day face painting magic from Mary Ferguson. A small fee will be charged. OSU Room located in the Grand Hall.
- Make your own reusable bag. OSU Room located in the Grand Hall.
- Drive an electric car with Compex Two in the Grand Hall.
- Learn the tricks of the trade from master composters ad discover the many ways one can turn yard waste into compost gold. Multiple types of composter units are on-hand for you to check out. Located outside of the Grand Hall.
Located in the OAN Room
- 11:15am: Bush Elementary Marimba Band
- 12:15pm: Early College HS Emaa Da
- 1:15pm: Valley Dance Academy
- 2:15pm: Woodburn HS Mariachi Band
- Camelias Candles
- Champion Window & Exteriors
- Cherriots Trip Choice
- City of Woodburn Public Works
- Creative Aarts
Energy Trust of Oregon
Friends of the Willamette Valley National Wildlife Refuge Complex
- Friends of Trees
Garten Services, Inc.
Green Mountain Energy
- K12/Oregon Virtual Academy
LifeSource Natural Foods
- Lots of Lavender
Marion County Public Works Environmental Services
- Maximized Living
Oregon Department of Energy
Oregon Learning Group
- Peruvian Arts and Crafts
- Renewal by Andersen
- Silverton Seventh-day Adventist Church
- The Mushroomery
- Value Village
We will have multiple food vendors and food trucks on site selling the following:
- Kettle Corn
- Baked Potatoes
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- and more!!!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org.