Join The Oregon Garden for Digging in the Dirt, presented by the Oregon Garden Foundation. Beginning at 10:00am, enjoy a day outdoors planting our annual spring flowers! After you are done, sit back and relax in the beautiful Garden with a brunch buffet, live music & bottomless mimosas! You will also receive a piece of the Garden to take home with you.
Tickets are $35 and will be on sale soon! Ticket sales will be capped at 50 people.
Please park at the Oregon Garden Resort and enter the Garden from the gate. Proceed to the Rediscovery Forest where the majority of the event will take place.
Schedule of Activities
- 10:00am: Coffee and pastries
- 10:15am: Teams head out to plant annuals, guided by Garden volunteers and staff members
- 11:30am – 1:30pm: Live music, brunch and bottomless mimosas will be served in the Discovery Pavilion in the Rediscovery Forest
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Hand-tied bouquet workshop ($25 additional cost)
Included with Admission
- Admission to The Oregon Garden
- Brunch provided by The Oregon Garden Resort
- Bottomless mimosas or sparkling cider
- Take-home plant
- Free return pass for the Garden to see your flowers bloom!
- 20% off coupon for the Garden View Restaurant
- 20% off in the Visitor Center and Nursery
Hand-tied Bouquet Workshop
12:30pm to 1:30pm | $25
After brunch and planting, join us for a hand-tied bouquet workshop with Chas Thompson of Wildflower Portland.
More information on this event will be available soon!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Brittney at email@example.com