Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 8th annual Car Show, presented by Mennonite Village on Sunday, August 24, 2014. The event featured beautiful classic and custom cars, live music, food and cold beer, all set in the unique Oregon Garden. Mark your calendars for the 9th annual event on August 30, 2015.
- Best of the 20′s and 30′s: ’35 Studebaker
- Best of the 40′s: ’42 Ford
- Best of the 50′s: ’57 Chevy Convertible
- Best of the 60′s: ’67 Buick GS400
- Best of the 70′s: ’71 Chevelle Malibu
- Best After the 80′s: 2006 Ford Mustang
- Best Engine: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
- Best Paint: 2003 GMC Sierra
- Best Hot Rod: ’37 Chevy Master Deluxe
- Best Interior: ’60 VW Bug
- Best Foreign Car: ’52 MGTD
- Best Truck: 30 International
- Best Custom: ’55 Buick
- Judge’s Choice: ’27 LaSalle
- People’s Choice: ’57 Metropolitan
Cars will be parked throughout the Garden, 10am to 4pm.
Near the Garden Green & J. Frank Schmidt Jr. Pavilion:
- JT & the Tourists will play music of the 50′s and 60′s, 1pm to 3:30pm
- 50/50 raffle
- Food from Adam’s Rib Smokehouse & Sweet Oregon Rain Kettle Corn, noon to 4pm
- Beer & wine for sale, noon to 4pm
- Awards presentation & announcement of the raffle winner at 3:30pm
- Most of our vendors will be cash-only. An ATM is located in the Pavilion.
We will park cars in the Garden from 7am to 9:45am on Sunday, August 24, 2014. If you arrive after 9:45am, we will be unable to include you in the show. If you would like to park with friends, please arrive together – we will park cars in the order they arrive. Pre-registered exhibitors will receive a t-shirt and dash plaque upon arrival.
We will award the People’s Choice and other awards at 3:30pm near the Garden Green. All exhibitors are required to stay parked until 4pm.
Pre-registration is not required, but is strongly recommended. Only pre-registered participants are guaranteed a t-shirt and dash plaque. Pre-registration ends August 23rd. Registration is $25.
- one vehicle entry
- two admissions to the event
- t-shirt (additional are available for $10 each)
- commemorative dash plaque
- one free beverage (soda, water or beer)
Day-of registration will be accepted. Day of registration is $25 and we cannot guarantee dash plaques or t-shirts to day-of registrants. Day-of registrants must arrive between 7am and 9:45am – cars will not be parked in the Garden after 9:45am. If you wish to be parked next to a friend, you must arrive together. Due to the challenges of parking in the Garden, we cannot save spaces and cars will be parked in the order they arrive.
Thank you to our sponsors:
If you are interested in receiving exposure to more than 1,700 people during this event, please contact Brittney at email@example.com.