Thank you to everyone who joined us on Sunday, August 25th for the 7th annual Car Show at The Oregon Garden. It was a little wet, but we still enjoyed beautiful cars, great music and a fun day with friends. Mark your calendars now for the 8th annual Car Show, August 24, 2014.
2013 Award Winners
- Best of the 20′s: ’28 Ford A, Ken Fitzwater
- Best of the 30′s: ’39 Master Delux Z Door, Doyle & Anna Cornman
- Best of the 40′s: ’48 Oldsmobile, Michael Perini
- Best of the 50′s: ’55 Chevy Bel Air, Larry Wolford
- Best of the 60′s: ’67 Chevy Camaro, Perry Freed
- Best of the 70′s: ’70 Chevy Corvette, Bruce Franklin
- Best of the 90′s: ’90 Chevy IROC, Jim Woodry
- Best of the 2000′s: ’03 GMC Sierra, Bruce Randol
- Best GM: ’68 Buick Convertible, Norman Pawlowski
- Best Ford: ’46 Ford Pickup, Ken & Darlene Larson
- Best Mopar: ’69 Dodge Coronet Convertible, Shlo Reitshtein
- Best Chevy: ’57 Chevy Bel Air, Dewey Goodell
- Best Custom: ’63 Austin Healey Mark III Replica, Jerry & Lisa Mills
- Best Truck: ’41 GMC Pickup, Duane Roisen
- Best Foreign: ’69 Mini Cooper, Lyn Cokeley
- People’s Choice Award: ’42 Ford Super Deluxe Business Coupe, Del Borah
Cars will be parked throughout the Garden.
There will be a 50/50 raffle, along with food, beer and wine for sale in the Silverton Market Garden. (Remember to bring cash as our vendors will likely be cash-only.)
Join us for the awards presentation and announcement of the raffle winner at 3:30pm in the Silverton Market Garden.
We will park cars in the Garden from 7am to 10am on Sunday, August 24, 2014. If you would like to park with friends, please arrive together – we will park cars in the order they arrive. Pre-registered exhibitors will receive a t-shirt and dash plaque upon arrival.
We will award the People’s Choice and other awards at 3:30pm in the Silverton Market Garden. All exhibitors are required to stay parked until 4pm.
We would love to have you as an exhibitor! We will have 2014 registration forms available soon.
Day-of registrations will be accepted. Exhibitors who haven’t pre-registered, please print and bring a form with you to speed up the registration process (if you do not bring a form, one will be provided for you). Day of registration is $25 and we cannot guarantee dash plaques or t-shirts to day-of registrants.