Mark your calendar for our 10th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Growl Movement, April 25-27, 2014. The festival will feature:
- 65 breweries, pouring 130 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- Great regional bands on two stages
- Amazing food from local vendors
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (#ogbf) for the latest updates. And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, April 24th at 7pm, and the Brewfest Brunch at Seven Brides Brewing on April 25, 9am to 1pm.
Friday, April 25 & Saturday, April 26: noon to 11pm
Sunday, April 27: noon to 5pm (minors welcome)
We will feature 65 breweries during our 2014 event and the full lineup will be posted soon.
If you are a brewery interested in participating, please email Maryr@oregongarden.org to be placed on our waiting list.
Buy your Brewfest tickets online today!
- One-Day Ticket: $15, includes admission on any single day, a tasting glass and 5 tasting tickets.
- Three-Day Ticket: $35, includes admission all 3 days, a tasting glass and 10 tasting tickets.
- VIP Ticket: $50, includes admission all 3 days, ass good for all 3 days, a tasting glass, 35 tasting tickets, a Brewfest T-shirt, and a voucher for one item at the Oregon Garden Resort food booth.
- Designated Drivers: $5 (includes a bottle of water)
- Minors: Anyone under 21 is not allowed on Friday or Saturday, but is allowed all day on Sunday (noon to 5pm). Minors are $5 on Sunday, and children 4 and under are free.
Each taste is one ticket, and a full glass is four tickets. Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase for $1 each. Please bring cash, as ticket sales are cash-only. There will be an ATM on-site.
Volunteer at the event, and receive free admission. We will again accept teams of people and individuals.
We will have live entertainment on two stages, beginning at 5pm on Friday and Saturday evenings. The entertainment lineup will be posted soon.
Stay overnight at the Oregon Garden Resort, just steps away from Brewfest. The Brewfest package starts at just $209 and includes:
- Two 3-day admission passes to Brewfest (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- A voucher for a food item from the Oregon Garden Resort’s food booth at Brewfest
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your 2014 Brewfest room now online or call 800-966-6490.
The Grand Hotel in Salem is also offering an overnight package, including a shuttle to and from the event, starting at just $159.
Do you live in Salem? Want to attend The Oregon Garden Brewfest but nobody wants to be the Designated Driver? Make the safe choice with AleWays Brewery Tours.
The shuttle will run Saturday, April 26th and Sunday, April 27th only. Shuttle departures will be from the Grand Hotel in Salem and from The Oregon Garden Visitor Center. Take a look at the pick-up and drop-off schedule.
Shuttle space is limited so tickets must be purchased in advance. Please note: There are 14 passengers allowed on the bus per trip so if the bus is full, you will have to wait for the next one.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2014 event and reaching 8,500 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.