13th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Venti’s Restaurants
Father’s Day weekend, June 16 – 18, 2017
NEW! CAMPING AT THE GARDEN! Spend the weekend at Oregon Garden Brewfest.
You can explore the 80-acre botanical garden with your beer.
At Brewfest, you’ll enjoy:
- 60 breweries, pouring 120 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- great regional bands
- Amazing food from local vendors
- 80-acre botanical garden
- Kid’s activities on Sunday
- Shopping in the new Brewfest Market for artisan goods, clothes and art
And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, June 15, 2017 at 7pm.
Friday, June 16: 3pm to 11pm (ages 21+ only)
Saturday, June 17: noon to 11pm (minors welcome until 5pm, after 5pm ages 21+ only)
Sunday, June 18 – Father’s Day: noon to 6pm (minors welcome all day) – Family Day with Kid’s Crafts
Anyone ages 20 or younger, including infants, are prohibited from attending Brewfest on Friday and Saturday after 5pm. All ages are welcome Saturday noon to 5pm and all day Sunday.
Additional Tasting Tickets
Additional tasting tickets are available to purchase at Brewfest.
Tasting tickets are $1 each.
1 ticket buys a taste*. 4 tickets buys a full glass.
*some beer may cost more than 1 ticket to taste due to higher alcohol content.
New to Brewfest in 2017 is a vendor market set up in our Rediscovery Forest! If you are interested in selling goods in our market please fill out our Oregon Garden Brewfest Retail Vendor Form.
Brewfest Father’s Day Fun Run
On Sunday, June 18th, we will host the new Father’s Day Fun Run, a family-friendly fun run in the Garden! The run will take place fully inside The Oregon Garden, winding through paths among the 60,000 annual flowers planted each year. Runners will receive a t-shirt and a full glass of beer or soda after the run.
Oregon Garden Resort
Book your overnight stay at Oregon Garden Resort for the 2017 event! The Resort is just steps from Brewfest, and the special package starts at just $229 and includes:
- two passes to Brewfest for each day of stay (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- food voucher redeemable at the Oregon Garden Resort food booth
- continental buffet breakfast
- admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your Brewfest room now online or call 503-874-2500.
The Grand Hotel in Salem
We have partnered with the Grand Hotel in downtown Salem to offer special rates for Brewfest attendees. Call 503-540-7800 and reference the Oregon Garden Brewfest to book your room.
Schedule your ride from Salem with the following options:
- Prestige Wine Tours: 503-851-1491
- Danny World’s Shuttle: 503-871-9144
- or take an Uber, coming to Salem June 7th
New to the event is on-site camping! We are working hard to make your Oregon Garden camping experience the best it can be! Advanced camping reservations are necessary prior to the festival and a three-day festival pass is required to camp. Two or three night camping packages are available.
No minors allowed camping.
Enjoy delicious food from local vendors!
Adam’s Rib Smokehouse
- Pork Ribs
- Tri-tip sandwich
- Pulled pork sandwich
- Smokehouse nachos
- Pork or beef slider
- Hush puppies
Baked & Loaded Potatoes
- Baked potato with butter, sour cream, cheese and chives
- Baked potato with broccoli, cheese, butter, sour cream and chives
- Cheese burger potato
NW Mobile Cuisine
- Individual size pizzas with assorted toppings
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2017 event and reaching about 8,500 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.