11th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Venti’s Cafe
Father’s Day weekend, June 19-21, 2015
Sign up today to volunteer and receive free admission!
Join us for the 11th annual event on Father’s Day weekend, June 19-21, 2015. The festival is held indoors, but you can also explore the 80-acre botanical garden with your beer.
At Brewfest, you’ll enjoy:
- 68 breweries, pouring 136 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- 12 great regional bands on two stages
- Amazing food from local vendors
- 80-acre botanical garden
And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, June 18, 2015 at 7pm.
Friday, June 19: noon to 11pm
Saturday, June 20: noon to 11pm
Sunday, June 21 – Father’s Day: noon to 5pm (minors welcome) – Family Day with Kid’s Crafts
The Oregon Garden is a pet-friendly property, but pets are not allowed inside the Brewfest. Only service dogs with appropriate identification will be allowed entry.
Oregon Garden Resort
Book your overnight stay at Oregon Garden Resort for the 2015 event! The Resort is just steps from Brewfest, and the special package starts at just $239 and includes:
- two 3-day admission passes to Brewfest (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- a food voucher for the Oregon Garden Resort’s food booth
- continental buffet breakfast
- admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your Brewfest room now online or call 503-874-2500.
Phoenix Inn – South Salem
The Phoenix Inn has a Brewfest package starting at $129+ tax for two people in a single king suite. Includes full hot breakfast and shuttle service if requested. $10.00 for each additional person. Shuttle times are not flexible and are determined and confirmed after the reservation has been made. To book: 503.588.9220 or online.
Red Lion – Salem
- Adam’s Rib Smokehouse – BBQ
- Oregon Garden Resort – Poutine & Cheese Fries
- Sweet Oregon Rain – Kettle Corn
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2015 event and reaching about 8,000 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.