13th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Venti’s Cafe
Father’s Day weekend, June 16 – 18, 2017
NEW! CAMPING AT THE GARDEN! Spend the weekend at Oregon Garden Brewfest.
You can explore the 80-acre botanical garden with your beer.
At Brewfest, you’ll enjoy:
- 60 breweries, pouring 120 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- great regional bands
- Amazing food from local vendors
- 80-acre botanical garden
- Kid’s activities on Sunday
- Shopping in the new Brewfest Market for artisan goods, clothes and art
And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, June 15, 2017 at 7pm.
Friday, June 16: 3pm to 11pm (ages 21+ only)
Saturday, June 17: noon to 11pm (minors welcome until 5pm, after 5pm ages 21+ only)
Sunday, June 18 – Father’s Day: noon to 6pm (minors welcome all day) – Family Day with Kid’s Crafts
Anyone ages 20 or younger, including infants, are prohibited from attending Brewfest on Friday and Saturday after 5pm. All ages are welcome Saturday noon to 5pm and all day Sunday.
Additional Tasting Tickets
Additional tasting tickets are available to purchase at Brewfest.
Tasting tickets are $1 each.
1 ticket buys a taste*. 4 tickets buys a full glass.
*some beer may cost more than 1 ticket to taste due to higher alcohol content.
New to Brewfest in 2017 is a vendor market set up in our Rediscovery Forest! If you are interested in selling goods in our market please fill out our Oregon Garden Brewfest Retail Vendor Form.
Oregon Garden Resort
Book your overnight stay at Oregon Garden Resort for the 2017 event! The Resort is just steps from Brewfest, and the special package starts at just $229 and includes:
- two passes to Brewfest for each day of stay (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- food voucher redeemable at the Oregon Garden Resort food booth
- continental buffet breakfast
- admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your Brewfest room now online or call 503-874-2500.
- Adam’s Rib Smokehouse
- Spare ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, tri-tip sandwiches, sliders and coleslaw
- Laughing Lunchbox Food Cart
- Tex-Mex tacos, vegan tacos, garden salads, philly sandwiches and root beer floats
- Oregon Garden Resort
- Sausages, macaroni & cheese, poutine and cheese fries
- Sweet Oregon Rain
- Kettle & caramel corn, soft pretzels with cheese, cotton candy, caramel apples, lemonade and wine slushies
- Bakke Brothers Jerky
- Assorted beef & game jerky
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2017 event and reaching about 8,500 people, contact Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org.