11th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Venti’s Cafe
Father’s Day weekend, June 19-21, 2015
Thank you to the 8,200+ people who attended our 11th annual Brewfest – making it the biggest yet! And congratulations to Salem Ale Works – their Hootenanny Honey Basil won the People’s Choice Award.
Join us for the 12th annual event June 17-19, 2016.
Join us for the 11th annual event on Father’s Day weekend, June 19-21, 2015. The festival is held indoors, but you can also explore the 80-acre botanical garden with your beer.
At Brewfest, you’ll enjoy:
- 68 breweries, pouring 136 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- 12 great regional bands on two stages
- Free Shuffleboard, Skee-Ball & Foosball
- Amazing food from local vendors
- 80-acre botanical garden
- Kid’s coaster-making activity & free root beer on Sunday
Take a look at the official event program for event information, beer descriptions and more:
And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, June 18, 2015 at 7pm.
Friday, June 19: noon to 11pm (ages 21+ only)
Saturday, June 20: noon to 11pm (ages 21+ only)
Sunday, June 21 – Father’s Day: noon to 5pm (minors welcome) – Family Day with Kid’s Crafts
Anyone ages 20 or younger, including infants, are prohibited from attending Brewfest on Friday and Saturday. All ages are welcome on Sunday.
The Oregon Garden is a pet-friendly property, but pets are not allowed inside the Brewfest. Only service dogs with appropriate identification will be allowed entry.
Oregon Garden Resort
Book your overnight stay at Oregon Garden Resort for the 2015 event! The Resort is just steps from Brewfest, and the special package starts at just $239 and includes:
- two 3-day admission passes to Brewfest (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- a food voucher for the Oregon Garden Resort’s food booth
- continental buffet breakfast
- admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your Brewfest room now online or call 503-874-2500.
Phoenix Inn – South Salem
The Phoenix Inn has a Brewfest package starting at $129+ tax for two people in a single king suite. Includes full hot breakfast and shuttle service if requested. $10.00 for each additional person. Shuttle times are not flexible and are determined and confirmed after the reservation has been made. To book: 503.588.9220 or online.
Red Lion – Salem
- Adam’s Rib Smokehouse
- Spare ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, tri-tip sandwiches, sliders and coleslaw
- Cacioppo’s Pizza
- Variety of wood-fired pizzas
- Laughing Lunchbox Food Cart
- Tex-Mex tacos, vegan tacos, garden salads, philly sandwiches and root beer floats
- La Crepe Ape (available Sunday only)
- A variety of sweet and savory crepes
- Oregon Garden Resort
- Sausages, macaroni & cheese, poutine and cheese fries
- Sweet Oregon Rain
- Kettle & caramel corn, soft pretzels with cheese, cotton candy, caramel apples, lemonade and wine slushies
- Bakke Brothers Jerky
- Assorted beef & game jerky
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 event and reaching about 8,500 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.