12th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Venti’s Cafe
Father’s Day weekend, June 17 – 19, 2016
You can explore the 80-acre botanical garden with your beer.
At Brewfest, you’ll enjoy:
- 60 breweries, pouring 120 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- great regional bands
- Amazing food from local vendors
- 80-acre botanical garden
- Kid’s activities on Sunday
And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, June 16, 2016 at 7pm.
Friday, June 17: 3pm to 11pm (ages 21+ only)
Saturday, June 18: noon to 11pm (minors welcome until 5pm, after 5pm ages 21+ only)
Sunday, June 19- Father’s Day: noon to 6pm (minors welcome all day) – Family Day with Kid’s Crafts
Anyone ages 20 or younger, including infants, are prohibited from attending Brewfest on Friday and Saturday after 5pm. All ages are welcome Saturday noon to 5pm and all day Sunday.
Additional Tasting Tickets
Additional tasting tickets are available to purchase at Brewfest.
Tasting tickets are $1 each.
1 ticket buys a taste*. 4 tickets buys a full glass.
*some beer may cost more than 1 ticket to taste due to higher alcohol content.
Oregon Garden Resort
Book your overnight stay at Oregon Garden Resort for the event! The Resort is just steps from Brewfest, and the special package starts at just $269 and includes:
- two 3-day admission passes to Brewfest (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- continental buffet breakfast
- admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your Brewfest room now online or call 503-874-2500.
Shuttle from the Grand Hotel Salem
Ale Ways Brewery Tours is offering a shuttle on Saturday, June 18th. Pick up is at the Grand Hotel in downtown Salem.
Buy shuttle tickets here.
- Adam’s Rib Smokehouse
- Spare ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, tri-tip sandwiches, sliders and coleslaw
- Laughing Lunchbox Food Cart
- Tex-Mex tacos, vegan tacos, garden salads, philly sandwiches and root beer floats
- Oregon Garden Resort
- Sausages, macaroni & cheese, poutine and cheese fries
- Sweet Oregon Rain
- Kettle & caramel corn, soft pretzels with cheese, cotton candy, caramel apples, lemonade and wine slushies
- Bakke Brothers Jerky
- Assorted beef & game jerky
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 event and reaching about 8,500 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.