Thank you to everyone who attended the 2013 Oregon Garden Brewfest (#ogbf) and voted for your favorite beer! Our People’s Choice winner was Santiam Brewing Co.’s Pirate Stout. A big thank you to the 700 volunteers, 62 breweries, 22 bands, 14 sponsors and 8,500 beer lovers who came out and made Brewfest amazing! Check out our photos from the event.
Mark your calendar for Brewfest’s 10th anniversary, April 25-27, 2014. And book your 2014 Brewfest room now at the Oregon Garden Resort!
- Take a look at our Brewfest Program for a full list of breweries, beers, musicians, maps of the fest and more!
- Brewfest featured 62 breweries pouring 125 brews, as well as 10 ciders, 4 meads and Vitis Ridge Winery was serving wine.
- 22 bands performed on two stages throughout the weekend.
- We also had great food at the festival, including chicken satay skewers, pork sliders, bratwursts, wood-fired pizza, and more!
- We couldn’t put on this great event without our volunteers! Thanks to all of the volunteer teams that came out to serve: Come On, Get Hoppy; Oregon Marketing Group; The BrewMongers; The Big LeBREWskis; Blue Dog Business Services; Brewski Crewski; Team Weigel; Deadly’s Crew; Fahrfrmpüken; Peace * Love * Hops; Cool in a Cup; Salem Rugby Football Club; Smooth Hoperators; Girlz Nite Out; let’s get physic-ALE; Team Furman; Mill Town Loggers; Brand Name
Thank you to our amazing sponsors: