12th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Venti’s Cafe
Father’s Day weekend, June 17 – 19, 2016
The festival is held indoors, but you can also explore the 80-acre botanical garden with your beer.
At Brewfest, you’ll enjoy:
- 68 breweries, pouring 136 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- 12 great regional bands on two stages
- Free Shuffleboard, Skee-Ball & Foosball
- Amazing food from local vendors
- 80-acre botanical garden
- Kid’s coaster-making activity & free root beer on Sunday
And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, June 16, 2016 at 7pm.
Friday, June 17: noon to 11pm (ages 21+ only)
Saturday, June 18: noon to 11pm (ages 21+ only)
Sunday, June 19- Father’s Day: noon to 5pm (minors welcome) – Family Day with Kid’s Crafts
Anyone ages 20 or younger, including infants, are prohibited from attending Brewfest on Friday and Saturday. All ages are welcome on Sunday.
The Oregon Garden is a pet-friendly property, but pets are not allowed inside the Brewfest. Only service dogs with appropriate identification will be allowed entry.
Oregon Garden Resort
Book your overnight stay at Oregon Garden Resort for the event! The Resort is just steps from Brewfest, and the special package starts at just $269 and includes:
- two 3-day admission passes to Brewfest (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- continental buffet breakfast
- admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your Brewfest room now online or call 503-874-2500.
- Adam’s Rib Smokehouse
- Spare ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, tri-tip sandwiches, sliders and coleslaw
- Cacioppo’s Pizza
- Variety of wood-fired pizzas
- Laughing Lunchbox Food Cart
- Tex-Mex tacos, vegan tacos, garden salads, philly sandwiches and root beer floats
- La Crepe Ape (available Sunday only)
- A variety of sweet and savory crepes
- Oregon Garden Resort
- Sausages, macaroni & cheese, poutine and cheese fries
- Sweet Oregon Rain
- Kettle & caramel corn, soft pretzels with cheese, cotton candy, caramel apples, lemonade and wine slushies
- Bakke Brothers Jerky
- Assorted beef & game jerky
Are you a vendor interested in vending at this event? Please fill out our Vendor Inquiry Form.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 event and reaching about 8,500 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.