Thank you for joining us at the 10th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, presented by Growl Movement.
Mark your calendars for our new 2015 date – Brewfest is moving to Father’s Day weekend, June 19-21, 2015!
Mark your calendar now for the 11th annual event on Father’s Day weekend, June 19-21, 2015. The festival is held indoors, but you can also explore the 80-acre botanical garden with your beer. At Brewfest, you’ll enjoy:
- 65 breweries, pouring 130 beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- 12 great regional bands on two stages
- Amazing food from eight local vendors
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (#ogbf) for the latest updates. And make plans to attend the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner on Brewfest-eve, June 18, 2015 at 7pm, and the Brewfest Brunch at Seven Brides Brewing on June 19, 9am to 1pm.
Oregon Garden Brewfest Hours
Friday, June 19: noon to 11pm
Saturday, June 20: noon to 11pm
Sunday, June 21: noon to 5pm (minors welcome)
- 1-Day Ticket (sold noon to 5pm Fri. & Sat., all day Sun.): $15, includes admission on any single day for all hours of the festival, a tasting glass and 5 tasting tickets. Must purchase before 5pm.
- 1-Evening Ticket (sold 5pm to 11pm Fri. & Sat.): $20, includes admission on any single evening, a tasting glass and 5 tasting tickets.
- 3-Day Ticket: $35, includes admission all 3 days, a tasting glass and 10 tasting tickets.
- VIP Ticket: $50, includes admission all 3 days, a tasting glass, 35 tasting tickets, a Brewfest T-shirt, and a voucher for one item at the Oregon Garden Resort food booth.
- Designated Drivers: $5 (includes a bottle of water)
- Minors: Anyone under 21 is not allowed on Friday or Saturday, but is allowed all day on Sunday (noon to 5pm). Minors are $5 on Sunday, and children 4 and under are free.
- Garden members receive a $3 discount on tickets purchased at the door.
The Oregon Garden is a pet-friendly property, but pets are not allowed inside the Brewfest. Only service dogs with appropriate identification will be allowed entry.
Parking & Shuttles
On-site parking will be $5.
Free shuttles will run from various parking lots in Silverton, and will be announced as the 2015 event approaches.
We will feature about 65 breweries and 130 beers, ciders and meads during our 2015 event. If you’re a brewery interested in the 2015 event, who has not participated before, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our e-mail list and you will receive registration information when it becomes available in January.
Each taste is one ticket, and a full glass is four tickets. Additional tasting tickets will be available for $1 each.
We will have live entertainment on two stages, beginning at 5pm on Friday and Saturday evenings. We will announce these musicians as we get closer to the 2015 event. In 2014, we featured:
- JSwift Band – Salem, Main Stage – A mix of modern country with alternative and classic rock influences
- Andrew Hussey & Marty Leeds of Jamalia – Eugene, Garden Stage – A unique blend of soul, wit and multi-layered harmonies
- Dead Wood Standing – Silverton, Main Stage – Loud, fast Americana with a slight garage rock/punk vibe
- The Great Hiatum – Eugene, Garden Stage – Dance rock collective
- Sassparilla – Portland, Main Stage – Indie Roots, Roots Punk, Americana
- Casey Neill & The Norway Rats – Portland, Garden Stage – Post-punk rock with elements of Scots/Irish tunefulness, feral abandon, and heartland rock
- Melville – Portland, Main Stage – Indie rock founded on openness and a collaborative spirit
- Massy Ferguson – Seattle, Garden Stage – Americana that leans more toward rock than country
- Bike Thief – Portland, Main Stage – Indie Rock-Post Rock-Chamber
- Redwood Son – Portland, Garden Stage – West Coast Americana with hook-laden Roots-Rock and Alternative Country
- The Builders & The Butchers – Portland, Main Stage – Folk Rock
- Tango Alpha Tango – Portland, Garden Stage – A fusion of blues and rock with funky bass lines and psychedelic keys
Food & Vendors
In 2014, we featured:
- Adam’s Rib Smokehouse – BBQ & Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Al Forno Ferruzza – Pizza
- Bakke Brothers Jerkey
- Cucajuba – Smoothies & Gyros
- Family Dogs Corn Dogs – Corn Dogs made with buffalo meat & organic cornmeal
- Northwest Cigars
- Oregon Garden Resort – Poutine, Sausages & Smoothered Fries
- Perennial – Flatbreads
- Sweet Oregon Rain – Kettle Corn
We will open our volunteer applications in March 2015. Register early to claim your preferred shift. Volunteers receive a t-shirt, tasting glass, 3-day wristband and 5 tasting tickets. Volunteer teams will also be able to register in March.
Book your overnight stay at Oregon Garden Resort for the 2015 event! The Resort is just steps from Brewfest, and the special package starts at just $239 and includes: accommodation, two 3-day admission passes to Brewfest (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets), a food voucher for the Oregon Garden Resort’s food booth, continental buffet breakfast and admission to The Oregon Garden. Book your 2015 Brewfest room now online or call 503-874-2500.
Thank you to our amazing 2014 sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2015 event and reaching about 8,000 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.