Mark your calendar for our 10th annual Oregon Garden Brewfest, April 25-27, 2014. The festival will feature:
- 60+ breweries, pouring 120+ beers, ciders and meads from throughout Oregon and across the country
- Great regional bands on two stages
- Amazing food from local vendors
- Beer tasting lessons
Friday, April 25 & Saturday, April 26: noon to 11pm
Sunday, April 27: noon to 5pm (minors welcome Sunday only)
We will feature more than 60 breweries during our 2014 event. If you are a brewery interested in participating, please email Maryr@oregongarden.org to be placed on our mailing list. We will make brewery applications available in January.
Admission starts at just $15 and includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets. Three-day passes and VIP passes will also be available. Tickets will be available for purchase here in January 2014.
Designated Drivers: $5 (includes a bottle of water)
Minors: Anyone under 21 is not allowed on Friday or Saturday, but is allowed all day on Sunday (noon to 5pm). Minors are $5 on Sunday, and children 4 and under are free.
Each taste is one ticket, and a full glass is four tickets. Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase for $1 each.
Please bring cash, as ticket sales are cash-only. There will be an ATM on-site.
Volunteer at the event, and receive free admission. We will again accept teams of people and individuals. Volunteer sign up will begin in January.
Stay overnight at the Oregon Garden Resort, just steps away from Brewfest. The Brewfest package starts at just $209 and includes:
- Two 3-day admission passes to Brewfest (each pass includes a tasting glass and five tasting tickets)
- A voucher for a food item from the Oregon Garden Resort’s food booth at Brewfest
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Admission to The Oregon Garden
Book your 2014 Brewfest room now online or call 800-966-6490.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2014 event and reaching 8,500 people, contact Brittney at email@example.com.