Join us for the 5th annual Brewer’s Tasting Dinner, June 16, 2016 at 7pm at the Oregon Garden Resort.
We will serve six courses, each featuring a small-plate paired with a unique beer from one of the six chosen breweries.
A limited number of tickets are available to the public, for $50 each.
View the 2016 Brewer’s Dinner Menu.
2016 Brewery Lineup
- Fremont Brewing – Seattle, WA
- A Seattle based and family-owned craft brewery founded in 2009; Fremont Brewing creates artisan beers made with the best local ingredients available… “because beer matters!”
- Nectar Creek Mead – Corvallis, OR
- Nectar Creek hand crafts Session Mead using raw honey sourced directly from sustainable beekeepers.
- Ordnance Brewing – Boardman, OR
- Ordnance Brewing is currently increasing its production capacity to match drinking enthusiasts demand! With a solid set of ales and IPAs, they take pride in complenting those offerings with limiteds and seasonals to catch your attention.
- Silver Falls Brewery – Silverton, OR
- Located in the historic town of Silverton, they are a small brewery producing NW style ales.
- Three Creeks Brewing – Sisters, OR
- Since opening in 2008, Three Creeks has become one of Oregon’s fastest growing breweries.
- Worthy Brewing – Bend, OR
- Worthy Brewing Company opened its doors in early 2013 delivering remarkably balanced, filtered ales that are hand-crafted using premium ingredients and the pristine water from the Cascade Mountains in Bend. Worthy’s campus includes a large outdoor biergarten, full restaurant, and a greenhouse and hop yard on-site for growing estate and experimental hops in conjunction with Oregon State University and Indie Hops.
A special overnight package is available at the Oregon Garden Resort, including tickets to the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner starting at $259.
Book your stay through Brewfest and receive the following:
- passes for Brewfest for each day of stay (Brewfest passes inclue tasting glass and 5 tasting tickets)
- food vouchers redeemable at the Oregon Garden Resort food booth
Book online or by calling 503-874-2500, 800-966-6490.
Thank you to our Brewer’s Dinner Sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 event, contact Brittney at email@example.com.