Join us for the 5th annual Brewer’s Tasting Dinner, June 16, 2016 at 7pm at the Oregon Garden Resort.
We will serve six courses, each featuring a small-plate paired with a unique beer from one of the six chosen breweries.
A limited number of tickets are available to the public, for $50 each. Tickets will be available as we get closer to the 2016 event.
View the Brewer’s Dinner 2015 Menu.
2015 Brewery Lineup
- Buoy Beer Company – Astoria, OR
- Values “good beer, hard work and plenty of fun, with an open invite for the community to join them.” The company – a brainchild of local entrepreneur Luke Colvin – opened last year in a 90+ year old cannery, and is now distributing in the Portland & Salem areas.
- Crux Fermentation Project – Bend, OR
- Always in pursuit of the next great, profile-defying beer. Their three-year-year old brewery is designed to allow for non-traditional brewing methods like decoction mashing, open fermentation, oak barrel aging, wild yeast strains and experimental hops.
- Ex Novo Brewing Company – Portland, OR
- Is a non-profit brewery & tap room, committed to donating 100% of their net profits to organizations that are working to affect positive social change both in Portland and around the world. Ex Novo translates as “from scratch,” reflecting the 10-barrel brewery’s dedication to a unique business model: “We want to make as much as we can, so we can give it away.”
- Ecliptic Brewing – Portland, OR
- Was founded by John Harris, a former brewer at McMenamins’, Deschutes and Full Sail Brewing. The name “Ecliptic” alludes to the yearly path around the sun on planet Earth – a journey celebrated by the pub’s centerpiece as well as beer and seasonal food menus which rotate every 6 weeks, based on the old world calendar.
- Vagabond Brewing – Salem, OR
- Was founded by three longtime friends and Marine Corps combat veterans who traveled the world together for the better part of a decade. In their travels, they recognized that beer is a common language, bringing people together around the world. The brewery, which opened in 2012, reflects their adventures and love of life.
- Wild Ride Brew – Redmond, OR
- Just celebrated its first anniversary and a successful year. The brewery was founded by a group of life-long friends from Redmond and is located in downtown Redmond.
A special overnight package is available at the Oregon Garden Resort, including tickets to the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner and a 3-day ticket to Brewfest, starting at $239.
Book online or by calling 503-874-2500, 800-966-6490.
Thank you to our 2015 Brewer’s Dinner Sponsors:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 event, contact Brittney at email@example.com.