Thank you for joining us for the 3rd annual Brewer’s Tasting Dinner in the beautiful Oregon Garden Resort. Check out our photos of the event on our Facebook page, and mark your calendars for the 4th annual Brewer’s Tasting Dinner, June 18, 2015!
At the 2014 event, we served six courses, each featuring a small-plate paired with a unique beer from one of six chosen breweries:
- BridgePort Brewing Company - Mettle & Mash Ginger Hibiscus Saison
- Cascade Brewing - Honey Ginger Line
- Golden Valley Brewery - Pinot Noir Barrel-Aged Geistbock
- Rusty Truck Brewing - Simcoe CDA
- Salem Ale Works - Juniperus IPA
- Stone Brewing Co. - Stone 2014 Old Guardian Barley Wine
A limited number of tickets will available to the public as we get closer to the event, for $50 each.
For an idea of the 2015 menu, view the 2014 Brewer’s Tasting Dinner Menu.
A special overnight package will be available at the Oregon Garden Resort, including tickets to the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner and Brewfest, starting at $239. Booking instructions will be available as soon as the package opens.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2015 event, contact Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org.