Join us for the 4th annual Brewer’s Tasting Dinner, June 18, 2015 at 7pm at the Oregon Garden Resort.
We will serve six courses, each featuring a small-plate paired with a unique beer from one of six chosen breweries. We will share the list of selected breweries as soon as it becomes available.
For an idea of the offerings, here is last year’s beer lineup:
- BridgePort Brewing Company – Mettle & Mash Ginger Hibiscus Saison
- Cascade Brewing – Honey Ginger Line
- Golden Valley Brewery – Pinot Noir Barrel-Aged Geistbock
- Rusty Truck Brewing – Simcoe CDA
- Salem Ale Works – Juniperus IPA
- Stone Brewing Co. – Stone 2014 Old Guardian Barley Wine
A limited number of tickets are available to the public, for $50 each.
For an idea of the 2015 menu, view the 2014 Brewer’s Tasting Dinner Menu. The new menu will become available shortly after beers are selected.
A special overnight package will be available at the Oregon Garden Resort, including tickets to the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner and Brewfest, starting at $239. Booking instructions will be available as soon as the package opens.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2015 event, contact Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org.