Join us for the 4th annual Brewer’s Tasting Dinner, June 18, 2015 at 7pm at the Oregon Garden Resort.
We will serve six courses, each featuring a small-plate paired with a unique beer from one of the six chosen breweries.
A limited number of tickets are available to the public,
for $50 each.
- Buoy Beer Company – Astoria, OR
- Values “good beer, hard work and plenty of fun, with an open invite for the community to join them.” The company – a brainchild of local entrepreneur Luke Colvin – opened last year in a 90+ year old cannery, and is now distributing in the Portland & Salem areas.
- Crux Fermentation Project – Bend, OR
- Always in pursuit of the next great, profile-defying beer. Their three-year-year old brewery is designed to allow for non-traditional brewing methods like decoction mashing, open fermentation, oak barrel aging, wild yeast strains and experimental hops.
- Ex Novo Brewing Company – Portland, OR
- Is a non-profit brewery & tap room, committed to donating 100% of their net profits to organizations that are working to affect positive social change both in Portland and around the world. Ex Novo translates as “from scratch,” reflecting the 10-barrel brewery’s dedication to a unique business model: “We want to make as much as we can, so we can give it away.”
- Ecliptic Brewing – Portland, OR
- Was founded by John Harris, a former brewer at McMenamins’, Deschutes and Full Sail Brewing. The name “Ecliptic” alludes to the yearly path around the sun on planet Earth – a journey celebrated by the pub’s centerpiece as well as beer and seasonal food menus which rotate every 6 weeks, based on the old world calendar.
- Vagabond Brewing – Salem, OR
- Was founded by three longtime friends and Marine Corps combat veterans who traveled the world together for the better part of a decade. In their travels, they recognized that beer is a common language, bringing people together around the world. The brewery, which opened in 2012, reflects their adventures and love of life.
- Wild Ride Brew – Redmond, OR
- Just celebrated its first anniversary and a successful year. The brewery was founded by a group of life-long friends from Redmond and is located in downtown Redmond.
For an idea of the 2015 menu, view the 2014 Brewer’s Tasting Dinner Menu.
The new menu will be available soon.
A special overnight package is available at the Oregon Garden Resort, including tickets to the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner and a 3-day ticket to Brewfest, starting at $239.
Book online or by calling 503-874-2500, 800-966-6490.
Thank you to our Brewer’s Dinner Sponsor:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org.