Camping at The Oregon Garden
Campsites are no longer available for Total Eclipse of the Garden.
Already purchased a camp site? Review camper information here.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Each camper must purchase a ticket to Monday’s Eclipse Viewing Party.
- All camping reservations include three-nights (Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights). There is an option to add Friday night, if you’d like to beat the traffic and arrive early!
- Please limit 6 campers per camp site.
- No open flames (including camp fires or charcoal barbecues). Only propane grills are allowed.
- No dogs will be allowed in the camp sites.
- A General Store with various items and ice will be located in The Hub in the Oak Grove camp area.
- To review camper information, click here.
Maps & Handbooks
- View Campsite Areas Map and Frost Campsite Map
- View Eclipse Camping Handbook, which will provide details about your camping experience
If you have questions, please call 1-888-992-7397, ext. 2.
After hours, join host performers in the campground around the communal campfire ring in the Oak Grove area with unplugged jams. Bring your instruments; just keep it wooden and acoustic! Communal campfires will take place Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights.
Save money and the planet by carpooling! Parking for campers is limited. One vehicle is included with your campsite. Additional vehicles will be charged a $35 weekend parking fee in the overflow lot at Robert Frost Elementary (permits required). Not all camp parking will be adjacent to your campsite.