Digging in the Dirt
Spend Mother’s Day weekend at The Oregon Garden for Digging in the Dirt. Beginning at 10:00am, enjoy a day outdoors planting our spring annual flowers. After you are done, sit back and relax in the beautiful Garden with a brunch buffet, live music & bottomless mimosas! You will also receive a piece of the Garden to take home with you and a ticket to return in the spring to see your flowers bloom!
Minors are allowed and children 4 & under are free.
Please park at the Oregon Garden Resort and follow the signs into the Garden to the Discovery Pavilion.
Schedule of Activities
10:00am: Mimosas, house-made Pasteries, Coffee, Tea, Infused Water and Sparkling Cider
10:30am: Teams head out to plant annuals, guided by Garden volunteers and staff members
11:30am – 1:30pm: Live music, brunch and bottomless mimosas will be served in the Discovery Pavilion in the Rediscovery Forest
- Bloody Mary Bar
- Coffee station
- Tea station
- Infused Ice Water
- Sparkling Cider
- Smoked Salmon Canapes
- Spinach Artichoke Tartlets
- Fresh fruit Display
- Charcuterie Board – domestic and imported cheese served with fresh fruit garnish and crackers.
- Mini Croissants w/ berry compote and honey
- Omelet Station
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Cherry Shortbread bars
Included with your ticket
- Admission to The Oregon Garden
- Brunch provided by the Oregon Garden Resort
- Bottomless mimosas or sparkling cider
- Take-home plant
- Free return pass for the Garden to see your flowers bloom!
- 20% off coupon for the Garden View Restaurant
- 20% off in the Visitor Center and Nursery