Thank you for being a part of The Oregon Garden team! We appreciate your time and dedication and are so glad to have you working with us. Please bookmark this page for updates on volunteer meetings and events, Garden news and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Upcoming Volunteer Meetings
Thursday, June 28th
- NREC Building
We will be offering some educational horticulture classes and hands-on demonstrations to our active volunteers throughout the year. To sign up, please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Volunteer Events:
Oregon Garden BrewCamp – June 15-17
- We are seeking last minute volunteers to help greet and admit guests at BrewCamp this weekend, June 15th-17th! Positions include helping at our Admissions Tent to keep lines moving smoothly, and Greeters to assist our visitors in finding their way around the Garden.
- Click here to see openings. If you are available and interested in helping, please sign up through the Online Portal or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 3rd Celebration – July 3
- Help make this July 3rd the best yet! New positions include Bounce House and Tubing Hill Monitors – help our guests have a wonderful experience in a setting that features live music, face painting, food and, of course, fireworks! Please visit the Online Portal or click here to see the list of openings.
Art in the Garden Opening Reception – July 13
- Our Art in Garden reception takes place Friday, July 13th and features live music, wine tasting and artist talks. Volunteers will help admit and greet guests and provide general Garden information. Please visit the Online Portal or click here to see the list of openings.
Other Garden News:
Did you know that shopping on Amazon can help support The Oregon Garden? The Amazon Smiles program allows you to designate a registered charitable organization to receive .05% of your eligible purchases. To support the Oregon Garden Foundation, use follow this link to sign into the Amazon Smiles site – then shop as you usually would and Amazon will donate a contribution to the Foundation.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
We ask that you please submit your volunteer schedule by the 25th of each month so that the staff may plan accordingly. If you have a flex schedule, you can sign up for volunteer shifts with no less than 2 days notice – please be sure that the Volunteer Coordinator knows that you need a flex schedule.
You can sign up for volunteer shifts in any of the following ways:
- Use the Online Schduling Portal
- Email volunteer dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off your schedule in person at the volunteer office in the Education Center
- Leave a voice message at 503-874-2539
- Send by mail to: The Oregon Garden, Attn: Volunteer Coordinator, PO Box 155, Silverton, OR 97381
Having trouble with the portal, here are Online Scheduling Portal step-by-step instructions.
Questions? Contact email@example.com. To apply in person or by paper application, contact the Volunteer Coordinator.