Thank you for being a part of The Oregon Garden team! We appreciate your time and dedication and are so glad to have you working with us. Please bookmark this page for updates on volunteer meetings and events, Garden news and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Christmas in the Garden
November 23rd – December 23rd
- The Oregon Garden is seeking volunteers to act as Santa’s Helpers at Christmas in the Garden! This position supports the operation of Santa’s Hut, an attraction that offers guests the opportunity to meet and take photos with Santa, while raising funds for the Oregon Garden Foundation.
- Current volunteers can sign up for openings using the Online Portal or by contacting the Volunteer Coordinator at (503) 874-2532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Volunteer Meetings
There are no Volunteer Meetings scheduled at this time.
Other Garden News
Did you know that shopping on Amazon can help support The Oregon Garden? The Amazon Smiles program allows you to designate a registered charitable organization to receive .05% of your eligible purchases. To support the Oregon Garden Foundation, use follow this link to sign into the Amazon Smiles site – then shop as you usually would and Amazon will donate a contribution to the Foundation.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
We ask that you please submit your volunteer schedule by the 25th of each month so that the staff may plan accordingly. If you have a flex schedule, you can sign up for volunteer shifts with no less than 2 days notice – please be sure that the Volunteer Coordinator knows that you need a flex schedule.
You can sign up for volunteer shifts in any of the following ways:
- Use the Online Scheduling Portal
- E-mail volunteer dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off your schedule in person at the volunteer office in the Natural Resources Education Center
- Leave a voice message at 503-874-2532
- Send by mail to: The Oregon Garden, Attn: Volunteer Coordinator, PO Box 155, Silverton, OR 97381
Having trouble with the portal? Refer to the Online Scheduling Portal step-by-step instructions.
Questions? Contact email@example.com. To apply in person or by paper application, contact the Volunteer Coordinator.