Thank you for being a part of The Oregon Garden team! We appreciate your time and dedication and are so glad to have you working with us. Please bookmark this page for updates on volunteer meetings and events, Garden news and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
We will be offering some educational horticulture classes and hands-on demonstrations to our active volunteers throughout the year. To sign up, please email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Volunteer Events:
- Volunteer Meeting: June 27, 2017 – 6pm – Education Center
See the complete list of 2017 volunteer meetings and events here.
We Need Your Help:
The following positions are in need of some additional hands:
- June 16th – 18th
- Consider being a team leader! Teams of 6 or 10 are available for servers; Teams of 6 available in admissions. Grab a group of your best buds and have some fun at Brewfest. Keep an eye on your email inbox for more information, sign up dates and links.
- Summer event volunteer opportunities are now available in the Online Scheduling Portal. For a full list of event, visit our events page. To sign up via email, contact Beth at email@example.com.
Other Garden News:
The Visitor Center is now on Summer Hours and is open from 9am to 6pm.
Did you know that shopping on Amazon can help support The Oregon Garden? The Amazon Smiles program allows you to designate a registered charitable organization to receive .05% of your eligible purchases. To support the Oregon Garden Foundation, use follow this link to sign into the Amazon Smiles site – then shop as you usually would and Amazon will donate a contribution to the Foundation.
Questions? Contact Beth at 503-874-2533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you please submit your volunteer schedule by the 25th of each month so that the staff may plan accordingly. If you have a flex schedule, you can sign up for volunteer shifts with no less than 2 days notice – please be sure that the Volunteer Coordinator knows that you need a flex schedule.
You can sign up for volunteer shifts in any of the following ways:
- Use the Online Schduling Portal
- Email volunteer dates to email@example.com
- Drop off your schedule in person at the volunteer office in the Education Center
- Leave a voice message at 503-874-2533
- Send by mail to: The Oregon Garden, Attn: Volunteer Coordinator, PO Box 155, Silverton, OR 97381
Having trouble with the portal, here are Online Scheduling Portal step-by-step instructions.