Christmas in the Garden
November 23 – December 31, 2018 (open most dates)
We’re excited to share our new Christmas in the Garden website with you! Click the button below for more information, the schedule of events and to purchase tickets.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-874-2539.
Christmas in the Garden is a charming European-inspired, outdoor event featuring ice skating, snowless tubing, an artisan vendor market, photos with Santa, fire pits, live music and more, all in The Oregon Garden in historic Silverton.
Upon arrival, you will enter the Garden and follow the lights to the beautifully decorated Rediscovery Forest. Here, you can:
- ice skate with your family
- shop at our traditional German Christmas Market
- walk through one million Christmas lights
- sip gluhwein and other holiday beverages
- slide down 150 feet on the snowless tubing track
- listen to festive music & carolers
- enjoy the smells and tastes of holiday foods
- warm up next to fire pits
- listen to live music in the heated, 21+ over Biergarten
Book your overnight stay at the Oregon Garden Resort today, and make it a winter getaway!