Christmas in the Garden
November 23 – December 31, 2018 (open most dates)
Christmas in the Garden is a charming European-inspired, outdoor event featuring ice skating, snowless tubing, an artisan vendor market, photos with Santa, fire pits, live music and more, all in The Oregon Garden in historic Silverton.
Upon arrival, you will enter the Garden and follow the lights to the beautifully decorated Rediscovery Forest. Here, you can:
- ice skate with your family
- shop at our traditional German Christmas Market
- walk through one million Christmas lights
- sip gluhwein and other holiday beverages
- slide down 150 feet on the snowless tubing track
- listen to festive music & carolers
- enjoy the smells and tastes of holiday foods
- warm up next to fire pits
- listen to live music in the heated, 21+ over Biergarten
Book your overnight stay at the Oregon Garden Resort today, and make it a winter getaway!
Outdoor Event & ADA
This is an outdoor event, please dress accordingly. There will be covered seating areas, heaters and fire pits placed throughout the event. The event takes place in the Rediscovery Forest, which has paved paths and various chip and gravel paths. The event is ADA accessible, but some of the paths may not be ideal for folks with limited mobility.
In the case of high winds, ice, or other dangerous conditions, we may have to close Christmas in the Garden for an evening or shorten our hours. In the event of questionable weather, we will update our website and Facebook page by 3pm.